What is special about September? At The Steaming Cup, we are excited to be celebrating:-
- We’ll be open Sunday 1st September to help you celebrate Father’s Day. Looking for Father’s Day ideas and how to show dad you love him? Below are some suggestions from TSC:-
- Enjoy brunch out together. Give Dad (and Mum) the day off from cooking and cleaning and take them out for breakfast, brunch or lunch
- Does your dad love the outdoors? Schedule in an outdoor day together whether that be hiking, camping, fishing, kayaking, supping….
- Does your dad love music? There are still tickets to the Maleny Music Festival and the Caloundra Music Festival
3rd Birthday @ TSC
- Can you believe it will be 3 years since The Steaming Cup opened their doors!
- A big shout out and thanks to all of our customers!!!
- We look forward to serving you great food and coffee in the year to come!
Spring has Sprung
- September is the first month of Spring
- more sunshine, clear crisp days to enjoy the great outdoors of the Sunshine Coast
- we love the pops of colour with the flowering spring blossoms
- more time to enjoy a coffee or even an iced one at that
- Yes, Qld school holidays kick off after school on Friday 20th. Spring school holidays are great for doing the following with the kids
- getting to the beach
- planting a herb garden
- cafe catch ups for a cappuccino, smashed avo and baby-chinos for the little ones
National Coffee Day
- Sept 29th is National Coffee Day. Whilst not a public holiday, at The Steaming Cup we celebrate and pay homage to the coffee bean and beverage.
- and, then it will be the Australian National Coffee Day on 1st October before you know it.