October @ The Steaming Cup
A world without Coffee – I don’t think so! And I think there are plenty of others who concur. We kick started October with our new look menu and celebrating International Coffee Day on the Tuesday 1st October, honoring the coffee lovers (especially our customers), appreciating the coffee farmers who produce coffee and admiring coffee houses (in particular The Steaming Cup crew). During October we are also looking forward celebrating
- Friday 4th October: World Smile Day
- Monday 7th October: Queens Birthday (long weekend for those of us here in Queensland).
- Friday 18th October: Loud Shirt day
- Friday 25th October: National Bandanna Day
- Thursday 31st October: Halloween
- Legend has it that coffee dates as far back as 800 A.D.
- Kopi Luwak Coffee (coffee made by collecting seeds from the feces of Kopi Luwak animal) is the world’s most expensive coffee, approx $350 for 200g.
- Finland is home to the biggest coffee lovers.
- Brazil is the largest coffee producing country.
Coffee quotable Quotes
- Life happens. Coffee helps.
- It’s coffee o’clock.
- A day without coffee is like… just kidding. I have no idea.
- Stressed, blessed, and coffee obsessed.
- I don’t need an inspirational quote. I need coffee.